Monday, May 18, 2009

JAG Hinges Arrived

My JAG Hinges arrived today. I got two extra large, one large, one medium, and three small. Everything but the three small hinges came assembled, that look great. The extra large hinges seem to be a little stiff, but I will loosen the lock nut about the time I install them and see how the hinges move. I'm going to use the two extra large hinges on the two long doors in the front of R2. The large hinge will be used for the large panel to the left of R2's center vents. The medium hinge will be used for the smaller panel between the coin slots and R2's center vents. The small hinges will be used to for the sensor scope (one of pie panels in the dome), a small door used for the fire extinguisher (to the left of R2's front holoprojector in the dome), and the charging panel door (above the coin slots).

1 comment:

  1. NICE!!! I can't wait to see then working on your droid!

    ReplyDelete