Thursday, April 28, 2011

Installed The J.E.D.I. Display Holoprojectors

I finished installing the Joystick Enhanced Display Interface (J.E.D.I.) Display holoprojectors. Clay gave me some scrap styrene he had lying around. I cut three circles (one for each of the holoprojectors) the size of the bottom of the holoprojectors. I then drilled holes in the center of the pieces just large enough to fit the LED in. I placed the circle against the base of the holoprojector and reattached the each of the fender washers to hold both the holoprojector and the back plate together. I poked the LED, through the hole in the back plate its circuit board facing the interior of the dome. I then attached sticky Velcro dots on each side and the back of the circuit board. I cut a longer Velcro strip to place across all three previously installed Velcro dots to hold everything in place.


I installed the Radar Eye using fender washers and nuts on the interior of the dome to hold it in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment