Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Star Wars In Concert Hits Omaha

Star Wars In Concert finally made it to Omaha and when it arrived it brought a blizzard with it. I was hoping the concert would be rescheduled, but no such luck. I was surprised to see how many people braved the storm. I guess when the Qwest Center tells you they won't reschedule or refund your money you find a way to get there (getting home proved to be a little more difficult, but that is a story for another time). The Rebel Legion, 501st, and the R2 Builders were at the concert; but unfortunately, they left their droids at home. I loved seeing all the Star Wars costumes and props.

The man that helped bring down the Republic!!!


I finally got my picture taken next to a back drop. There were LARGE crowds of people in line for every display area.


A senate guard and the Emperor's Guard! I use to have one of these as a kid. I told Michelle this and she looked at me like I had two heads.


C-3PO, the man...the droid...the Star Wars In Concert host.


Builders show off their new costumes!


Han Solo in Carbonite!

No comments:

Post a Comment