Saturday, February 7, 2009

Empire On Ice

The 501st was asked to attend the Star Wars Night at the Omaha Lancers and they graciously extended an invitation to the our club. I didn't actively participate in the evenings events as a builder because I was there with my family to enjoy the game and cheer on the Lancers.




I had to take a couple pictures of Jason in his TK costume. Oh yeah, Patches too!




As soon as you walk up the stairs the participating builders members were there. So I snapped a picture before they had a chance to get out of the shot.




My parents stopped and got a picture with the 501st.




During the first intermission, they had a sled race/obstacle course between a mini-Vader and a mini-Storm Trooper.




I know I wasn't suppose to participate in the evenings events, but I couldn't help taking Patches for a test drive after the 501st race during the first intermission.




During the second intermission the 501st walked around the ice and threw t-shirts into the crowd.




Michelle and I got our picture taken with some builders and Patches.




Thanks again Denny for letting me use some of your pictures.

1 comment: